2008年10月28日星期二

英诗中译:Bloody men !诅咒男人!

Bloody men !
诅咒男人!
Wendy Cope, 1945-
温迪 柯普
Translated by qiruobin
Collacted by lizhaozhong

Bloody men are like bloody buses
该死的男人就像该死的巴士,
You wait for about a year
干等也不来。
And as soon as one approaches your stop
不来则已,
Two or three others appear.
一来便密密麻麻如落地尘埃。
You look at them flashing their indicators,
忽闪着指示器,
Offering you a ride.
催你上车。
You're trying to read the destinations,
来不及看一眼终到站,
You haven't much time to decide.
你就茫然上去。
If you make a mistake, there is no turning back.
“一失足成千古恨,再回头已百年身” 。
Jump off, and you'll stand there and gaze
如果跳车,你会站在那儿翻白眼,
While the cars and the taxis and lorries go by
因为轿车、出租车及巴士一股脑儿绝尘而去,
And the minutes, the hours, the days.
人生如白驹过隙,空留叹息。
(060906)

没有评论: